Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thrilling Thursdays

Hey everyone!
I'm really sorry for my delay, I have been on holidays and it's really hard to keep updating DAILY, i may start doing it every other day because doing this every day is hard work though I will try my best! For my Thrilling Thursdays I will tell you a little bit about my holiday. I went to Niagara Falls, Ontario (third time being here) just a few hours from where I live. I went with my Mom, Grandma and Aunt. I ate good food and went indoor skydiving (so much fun). Here are some pictures that I took enjoy!


I went indoor skydiving it was amaaaazzziiinnnnggg. I suggest everyone try this once in your life :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is just a really cool picture I took, the end of the rainbow those people must all have found a pot of gold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

interesting clock haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

me infront of the rainbow :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

bowling/ferris wheel thought it was nifty

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

streeet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

me kissing a hershey kiss :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

canadian falls :)

No comments: