Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Trendy Tuesday

My trend that I am currently obsessed with are ANIMAL PRINTS. I'm talking zebra, cheetah, snake, elephant, dog, i'm talking animal obsessed over here. (and i'm talking only animal PRINT not any real skin). The above picture is a zebra print bathing suit top from American Apparel $28. I plan on getting it as soon as I get my paycheque. (yes I still haven't got my summer bathingsuit yet, sue me). I love mis-matching animal prints with a solid colour. I'm not as unique as some of my friends when it comes to fashion but my good friend told me to mix that bathing suit top with a bright neon pink, I was a little skeptical at first but it looked amazing. So try mix-matching your animal prints with an exciting colour to really get noticed. Here are some animal print stuff I own.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got this cute cheetah/leopord (I can't tell the difference) print top from a cute little store down town. I love it, it goes good with a simple black cardigan and some blue skinny jeans or even black tights. It's very suttle and sexy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I got these shoes that I'm obsessed with from Steve Madden for a good $40, worth every penny. These shoes are a pain in the ass to get on, but I have gotten compliments on them everytime I wear them.

No comments: