Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

Wishlist Wednesday isn't always about what I wish for. Sometimes I will put a general list of what I love or what I recommend. So for my first Wishlist Wednesday I am going to put a list of my faovurite movies, ever. No specific order, there all equally loved.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Legally Blonde (2001) I remember I first watched this movie when my Dad brought it home from me on his business trip in China I would say I was about 8 years old when I first watched this movie, and it was love at first sight. The jokes were timeless and not to mention Reese Witherspoon killed it as Elle Woods. (Not to mention I to am a blonde so of course I'd love this film) I believe it was a sterotypical film, with tasty humour. Blondes had a new reputation and introduced shopping and books could be two girl's interests. I myself have watched this movie over a 100 times and it never gets old.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. The Breakfast Club (1985) The Breakfast Club is a timeless classic movie that is almost impossible to fall in love with. Drama, humour, sterotypes, love, heartbreak, crying, laughing, drugs, every emotion, every emotion you could put in a film this one covered it all. It had such an amazing message and inspirational quotes. 'You see us as you want to see us - in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. You see us as a brain, an athlete, a basket case, a princess and a criminal' as quoted on the essay that Brian wrote to the principal. And it's true, I believe every high school student should watch this movie. It will give you a whole new outlook on everyone, that no matter what clique your in, no matter the colour of your hair, your family, anything that everyone is the same and different.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. School Of Rock (2003) I saw this movie in the theatre and the day it came out I bought it on DVD. I don't know if it was Jack Black's surprisingly good guitar skills and jokes or how hot the drummer Freddie Jones was. Whatever it was, it took my heart. It showed us that Rock N' Roll isn't dead and is here to stay. The music is just as good as the jokes. It showed our generation really how good our parent's generation's music was and I think that's what I liked most about it. It was a great film and a must see by all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Toy Story (1995) Now let's get real here, who in the world does not like Toy Story? The soundtrack was beautiful, the story was beautiful, the picture was beautiful, I have never seen something so beautiful. Woody and Buzz were voted top animated characters ever. The movie was nominated for 3 Oscars and also had 19 wins & 10 nominations. I don't even need to talk to by just seeing this movie on the list, you probably already have asked your Mom to set up the VHS to watch it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Chicago (2002) I was a little skeptical about putting a musical on my top 5 favourite movies of all time, but let's get real here Chicago was an AMAZING movie. It's picture was spectacular and all the actors did a fabulous job. Not to mention how handsome does Richard Gere look? Mmm. Anyways, the choreography, the picture, the acting did it all for me. I haven't seen the musical live, but watching it on my TV was good enough thrill for me. I know all the songs off by heart and I could probably do the whole musical with me being the only dancer/singer/actor that's how much I love this movie.

My top five was MY personal favourite movies of all time, I wish I could of put Bring It On (yes it's one of my favourite movies, sue me) The Notebook. Radio, The Dark Knight, Grease all amazing films. Many more but I just had to share my top 5. Comment with your favourite movies!

No comments: